It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, March 5, 2023

My Kind Of Day.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Just like last week I set the Alarm and was busy exercising at Planet Fitness by 6:00 this morning. This allowed me to concentrate on achieving Three Sets of my entire routine, and not looking at Clock so that I am not leaving Kathy home alone without me, like she does all week.

When I got back to the Apartment I was surprised that the Blinds were still closed and Kathy was still sleeping, which was unlike her. As quietly as possible I started getting things ready for breakfast. It is amazing how someone wearing a CPAP Mask, can hear the gentle Clink of Coffee Mugs, when she did not hear the Frying Pan being recovered from the drawer.

Breakfast was an Egg Over Easy on Toast with our Coffee/Tea being consumed at the Computers. My eyes did close a few times through the day. It was due to the early hour my day started at, and the lack of physical movement while sitting at the Computers themselves.

We kept lunch lite by having Split Pea with Ham Soup. We also cleaned up the Fridge, by having Orange Slices, Chocolate Cake and Mixed Nuts for dessert.

After taking a quick inventory of what was in the Fridge, we headed for the Zehr’s grocery store with our Shopping List in hand. Before we knew it we had everything on the List along with a few Vegetables I’d forgot to write down.

Since it was after 4:00 we headed over to Wendy’s, where we had Chicken Wraps and Chocolate Frosties for supper. We enjoyed People Watching and discussed how one family was handling a situation while another was dealing with a similar problem in completely the opposite way. Glad our kids are dealing with those things now.

The 6 o’clock Local News showed we could see more Winter Weather tomorrow, but it won’t start until after I start working in the morning.

Even though I enjoy the challenges of this job, I am looking forward to the day I train someone else how to do run this Machine and I once again Retire.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why is six afraid of seven?


Because seven ate nine.

2 comments:

  1. Be glad that you are working as weather wise you are not missing anything outside at this time of year anyways. Good for you to do those exercises and to stay fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you think you might retire? One year? Two? More? Less? Not that it's any of my business.

    ReplyDelete