It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, March 10, 2023

In Like A Lion and Double Duty.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

The Weather Guessers were off to an accurate start this morning. When I looked out the Balcony Door everything was White. Fortunately, by using the Remote Start on the Truck, by the time I got to it the White Stuff was melting off the windows. With the temperature hoovering at the Freezing Mark the roads were clear with no slippery spots.

It took just over an Hour to complete the one small repair needed. With that done I started cleaning my area which is something that Mile likes to see. He came around asking that I get things ready for the New Burner he ordered, by disconnecting one of the old ones. I mentioned that both the Compressed Air and the Propane Hoses were plumbed directly into each Burner making it difficult to organize them. I suggested changing it so the Compressed Air would have Quick Disconnects. He agreed and walked away. When he returned I had it all converted. He was coming to see when he should get the Plumber in to do it. He walked away shaking his head.

For the first time this week I was able to sit down for my lunch and Kathy was happy to hear I probably be home early.

My day ended with preparing another repair for Monday Morning.

Even though it had Sxxwed all day, with the temperature staying above the Freezing Mark everything was just wet.

After stopping at Motor City Community Credit Union to deposit my Pay Cheque, I swung by Arby’s to pick up a couple of their Fish Sandwich Combos. It’s like having Fish and Chips on a bun, but at half the price.

We both enjoyed our meals but I didn’t sit for very long. After changing my clothes, I started sorting our laundry. It’s been Two and a Half Weeks since it was last done. Figuring that Friday Night would be less busy, I managed to get everything including my Coveralls cleaned tonight. That way I can do other things with my time for the rest of the weekend.

Kathy was falling asleep earlier, so she already headed off to bed. We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Jack Daniels makes your list of "Most Admired People."

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things went pretty smoothly today. And you were a high achiever as usual. I just shake my head when I read all the things you do at work and at home. Hope you are having pain free days. You havent mentioned it in a while, but then, I suspect you wouldn't. Hope you two have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete