It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Feeling Worn Out.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After doing my Morning Walk Around and finding nothing more to add to the List of things that need tending to I simply returned to the Maintenance Compound and started working on the Carriers again. There are Thirty different Carriers and each one can handle multiple parts. That makes it difficult when trying to sort through a particular one. You just get started going through the Racks when the Forklift Driver takes it over to the Paint-Line. There are also some that are more labour intensive such as the larger small parts Carriers.

Kathy did a good job of capturing the Sunrise.

Since Ivan drives the finish end of the Line during the week he starts and finishes later than I do. That allows him to sleep later and he also gets to talk with Paul more then I do. When I saw him come in this morning he came over to tell me that Paul wants us to work on the Deliver Truck this weekend. I’d had other plans but that’s fine we can switch things around.

in a series of shots.

I just kept plodding away at the Carriers having to haul most to the Compound for their repairs. By the time I spoke with Kathy while on my lunch break I felt totally drained. I’ll be talking to Paul about taking Two Days off next weekend because One Day just doesn’t seem to energize me the way it used to. When I mentioned my plan to Ivan he said that he would do the same.

It was nice being home before 4:00 again. Kathy had been busy Cooking and Cleaning and put the Recycle by the door for me to take down. When I returned to the Apartment Kathy was already plating the Roast Beef, Baked Potato and Broccoli for our supper. We topped it off by sharing a bottle of Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine).

The 6 o’clock Local News reported 439 New Coronavirus Cases for the Windsor/Essex Region.

The Weather Network showed that we can expect temperatures similar to today tomorrow before it returns to the Deep Freeze for the weekend.

Even though the Warm Shower helped to invigorate me a bit I still feel like I am dragging and look forward to talking to Paul.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.


Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Words of Inspiration

I think on-stage nudity is disgusting, shameful and damaging to all things American. But if I were 22 with a great body, it would be artistic, tasteful, patriotic and a progressive religious experience.

Shelley Winters, Actress

2 comments:

  1. As an old antique 3/4 century old man, I have found that sufficient recovery time is an ABSOLUTE nowadays for me. Please be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not reasonable for Paul to expect you folks to work 7 days a week. Nor is it safe, with fatigue comes the possibility of injury. He is taking advantage of you.

    ReplyDelete