It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Quiet At Work, Encouraging Comments and Late Chores.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I still made it to work before 6:30 this morning but heeded Kathy’s warning from last night to wait to punch in. Watching in the direction of its location when I saw others going to the punch clock I simply joined in.

The Clouds at the start of Kathy's walk.

I kept busy doing a number of things and even had a visit from Paul the Owner. I never mentioned anything that was happened with the Supervisor thinking more on the lines of Three Strikes. I showed Paul where I was storing all the Air Tools as I find them and where the Electric Tools would go. I got a pat on the back and the words “Good Job”.

When lunch time came I was able to sit outside and talk with Kathy. She was getting ready to go for a walk around the neighbourhood and was bringing her Raincoat just in case. She would get half way through her walk before needing to done it.

Kathy's Lunch. Baked Beans on Toast.

Still on my break heading for the washroom was when I finally saw the Supervisor. He wanted me to start another job but I told him where I was going and he apologized. The rest of the day went smoothly and I never saw him again. When 3:30 came I was washed and out that door before anyone could notice.

Moments after arriving at the Apartment I was having my shower. Minutes later I was sorting the laundry and by 5:00 I had everything loaded in the Washing Machines downstairs.

While the Washers were doing their thing I went up to the Apartment and Twenty Minutes later we were eating a Store Bought Thin Crust Medium Chicken Pizza for supper.

I had everything transferred to the Dryers before the start of the 6 o’clock Local News. They talked about all the Coronavirus Vaccines and Numbers in the Province but never gave any numbers for the Windsor/Essex Region.

Today’s high temperature reached 68 F (20 C) before it started raining but will warm up throughout the week.

I appreciate all the Comments encouraging me to move on. I’ll continue working while getting more applications out to other Companies.

Two of the Dryers were not working too well so I wasn’t finished until 8:30 this even. Sitting here at the Computer even feels good. We’ll hope that tomorrow is another good day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

The bartender says “We don’t serve time travellers in here.”

A time traveller walks into the bar.

1 comment: