It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Finally Dyed Today.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Not having to go into the plant today seemed to be the perfect time to get a few things done at the Apartment. I could have just woke up naturally but then it would have been my luck that I would have slept in. When the Alarm went off I was upset that there wasn’t a snooze button to use.

Instead of doing Extra Duties by 7:00 I was already in the Second Floor Laundry Room. There was a problem though because there were already Two Women putting their clothes in the Dryers so I managed to get everything going in the Washers.

With that taken care of I was able to join Kathy for a Bran Muffin for breakfast something I’d never survive on during the week.

As the Dryers became available I made use of them and managed to be enjoying a Coffee while turning on the Computer by 8:30. Right on time I was disappointed to find one of the loads still dripping wet. Since that was the same Dryer that caused the same problem last week. As I emptied my first Dryer I simply moved the other’s contents over.

With the extra time we weren’t having lunch until 11:00. We enjoyed Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch along with Grapes and Apple Sauce Cups for dessert.

Long time readers might recall in 2019 how I washed Two Pair of Once Used Coveralls that were so dirty that when I bleached them they came out Pink. The Bleach actually took the dye out of the material. Under Kathy’s watchful eye I managed to Dye them back to the Dark Blue they once were. I then spent Two Hours sealing and drying the colour in.

For supper we had Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with a bowl of fresh made Rhubarb for dessert.

On the 6 o’clock Local News out of London the Windsor/Essex Region had 10 New Coronavirus Cases bringing the Active Cases to 122.

The Humidex outside felt like 95 F (35 C) for the entire afternoon but with the breeze blowing in the Balcony Door it was comfortable without the AC.

Even though I have left very few Comments on other Blogs over the last few weeks I continue to jealously read what others have been and plan on doing.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What did the alien say to the gardener?


Take me to your weeder.”

2 comments: