It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Early Clean Up and The Heat Is On.

 Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After waking a few times early enough that if I was working I would have been early I finally got up at 6:30. That was good for Two Reasons. The first was it helps to keep me closer to my normal sleep time and second it meant I could work on getting the Laundry done before it got too hot and the Humidity from the Rain appeared.

After sorting and treating some of my work clothes I had everything in the Washers by 7:30. Unlike the last time I was the only one there.

That gave me time to go back to the Apartment and make breakfast. With limited time during the week breakfast is simple, nourishing and quick. Today I grilled a few Eggs in the Pan then spread them over Toast which we shared. I barely finished when I had to head back to the Second Floor Laundry Room to move things to the Dryers.

That gave me less than an Hour to start going over things on the Computers. When I returned to start the process of folding I was upset to find everything still Wet in Two of the Dryers. With that not being the first time I’ll be putting in a complaint to the office. Again I moved the still wet clothes to the Dryers that did the job. Since the Laundry Rooms do not have Air Conditioning it was a big relief when I finished folding and arrived back at the Apartment.

For lunch Kathy made Chicken and Rice Soup along with Orange Slices as well as Date Squares for dessert.

I was doing a good job of getting caught up on my Blog Reading but the lack of sleep kept making my Eyelids close on me.

Finally for supper we had a Medium Thin Crust Store Bought Hawaiian Pizza as always it was delicious.

On the 6 o’clock Local News tonight we heard there were 6 New Coronavirus Cases in the Windsor/Essex Region leaving the area with only 56 Active Cases to continue monitoring.

The high temperature felt like 106 F (41 C) the Rain was a no show but with a few more days to reach near the Century Mark come this week we’ll see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You think the last words to The Star Spangled Banner are, "Gentlemen, start your engines."

No comments:

Post a Comment