It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Organizers To The Rescue, Negative Research and Silly Al’s With Friends.


Our Location today is at the La Posa South, LTVA, Quartzsite, Arizona.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge

I think our bodies are getting used to getting up as soon as there is the slightest bit of Sunlight that starts to seep past our Window Shades in the morning. Having stayed up a little later last night I was certain that I’d be sleeping in this morning. I slept an entire Five Minutes longer then normal before heading downstairs.
Morning Clouds soon disappeared.
After opening the Window Shades and getting things ready for breakfast I noted the Clouds were once again trying to fill the sky while giving us enough Wind to power our Wind Generator. I had most of my morning reading on the Computer finished before Kathy came downstairs.

Since we had a Dinner Engagement for later this afternoon we both managed to get early showers before lunchtime. I also managed to have all my inside chores completed and was about to go back On-Line to see what kind of Wiring Diagram I could find for the Wind Generator Meter when there was a knock on our door.

It was Wayne and he had been greasing things up on their Trailer when he broke a couple of Grease Fittings. He had heard me say that I had different things in my Organizers and wondered if I had any Grease Fittings so he wouldn’t need to run to Blythe to get some because Herb’s Hardware here in Quartzsite is closed on Sundays. Of course I did but first I needed to move the Firewood that was still stacked in the Truck Bed. Once I was able to open the Cabinet and after removing the top Three Organizers I was able to give him the bin that had all those Fittings.

Seeing us by the Truck talking Ken came over to give me his findings about why the Meter was not showing the Amperage and Wattage being produced by the Wind Generator. We started talking about Ron the Electrician having left to head back for the upper part of Washington state when there is a Big Snow Storm heading in that direction. Then Wayne and Ken started talking about different Military Bases that they were both familiar with. It was nearly 1:00 before they both headed off for their RVs.

Kathy and I kept lunch lite by having a bowl of Soup and a Cheese Stick.

As much as I tried I could not find that Site where I found the different Wiring Diagrams on yesterday. I believe that if I can find that again I should be able to get the Meter running despite what Ken had told me.
(L-R) Deb, Tom, Kim, Ken and Kathy

Shortly after 5:00 we headed over to Silly Al’s in Quartzsite where we were having supper. When we walked in Deb and Tom from Celebrating The Dance were holding a table for our small gathering. We had a chance to start visiting before Ken and Kim from Journey with Ken and Kim arrived. Even once our food arrived there was always someone at the table keeping the conversation going. It was also around that time that crowds of people just started filling the place up. With a need for Tables we all said our see you down the roads and headed out around 8:00. We invited everyone over for a Campfire but Ken and Kim will be leaving in the morning and had just pulled in near Tom and Deb out at Roadrunner BLM needed to be guided back to their site. The food was tasty but the friendship of those gathered together were the best. Safe Travels Friends.

We’ve got a number of things to do tomorrow but since it’s written in Jell-O we’ll wait to tell you about it. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Joke of the Day

If puns were outlawed, only outlaws would have puns.

6 comments:

  1. Been seeing lots of RV's heading out of town now. But with such crazy weather alone the way it can be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, on you only getting to sleep in for five minutes after going to bed later than usual.

    I just have to make it to Silly Al's pizza one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting to be the time when everyone disappears. Love love Silly Al's pizza!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaat a great ending to a great day! Dinner with good friends..does it get any better?! Nice that you've got so many helpers trying to figure out your wiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you guys solved the worlds problems and remembered to take notes! A great way to spend time with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a nice evening and the pizza was good but like you said being with friends is what made it special.

    ReplyDelete