It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Cordless.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Luckily for us, there was no appointments for us today, so we could sleep in. We were having breakfast by 8:00. That’s what happens when you get up early a couple days in a row. I made Scrambled Eggs for breakfast, which is not Kathy’s favourite, but she still enjoyed them.

With our mid-summer cool down happening, we only had to look at the Cloud filled sky and the trees shaking to know it was cool outside. The Weather Network showed it was only 59 F (15 C) with 23 MPH Gusts, so we busied ourselves On-Line.

After having Grilled Cheese with Olives for lunch, I surprised Kathy by gathering tools to go outside with. Tired of being inside she followed me.

Having your Car cleaned is not the same as cleaning it yourself. Since no other vehicles park south of the Truck, I had Kathy park the Car over there. That meant we could leave the doors open while we cleaned the inside. (We’ll power wash it at a local Car Wash later this week.) I recently purchased a DeWalt 20 Volt Cordless Shop Vac and a couple of 5 Amp/Hour Batteries on Amazon Prime Day. While I was cleaning the driver’s side it just stopped working, which surprised me. Thinking it could be the Vacuum I returned to the Apartment, set that Battery on charge and returned with my other Batteries. (If you get Battery Powered Tools, stick with the same Brand.)

When I got back to Car, Kathy was just finishing the Dash. I cleaned both sides, front and back including the cargo area without a problem. Kathy pointed out other tenants looking in our direction, trying to figure out how we were vacuuming in the parking lot. The Wind started picking up after Two Hours, so we closed up for the day.

Looks like we have a Faulty Battery that is only weeks old, to get replaced.

We simply had Macaroni and Cheese for supper.

With all the news about Google being down today, I was surprised that I could make some Comments on some Blogs. As for our Cable Internet, I was dropped 6 Times today. I’ll be on the phone tomorrow.

We found another Murder Mystery to watch this evening.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do to their fellows, because it always coincides with their own desires.”

Susan B, Anthony, Women's Rights Activist.

No comments:

Post a Comment