It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Blogger Behaving.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

The new CPAP Mask helped me to sleep much better, but I still woke up tired this morning.

After having Cereal for breakfast, I was again checking on the Blogs we follow on our sidebar. It seems many others are struggling to find something different to write about, like Dirty Dogs or Varmints digging up their Flowers, and even others recovering from or waiting for Surgery, like me. I’m certain many of our readers are tired of hearing about the same ole same ole, but until I am in recovery mode after next Wednesday, it will only vary slightly. The one thing for certain, these are not the “Golden Years”, we thought that we’d be having.

We had Bacon/Veggie Wraps for lunch.

Thankfully, there were no issues signing in to Blogger today. It seems the only way to fix the problem is to restart my Computer.

I took another look at my Parts Organizers and ended up moving some, but with Three different sized bins in each case to move it was like a game of Tetris, on the old Atari game system.

I try to keep moving, doing my daily Physio Exercises, but when I do something as simple as reaching for things on the floor, I am reminded that counts as a No-No.

We kept supper simple with Macaroni and Cheese, while watching the 6 o’clock Local News.

There will be more to talk about tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Where do mermaids look for jobs?


The kelp wanted section.

2 comments:

  1. Boy you are right about finding something different to write about. But I do enjoy what you write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone .... I've been having blogger problems also, so I don't think it's US, I think it's THEM.

    ReplyDelete