It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Progress and Setback.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I had another wonderful night’s sleep. Even Kathy was more rested when she got up to find all my bedding folded neatly on a side chair.

Breakfast was simply Toast with Juice and Tea at the Computers. Wanting to get the necessary walking in, every Document, Blog or Correspondence I read, I walked to the washroom and back. I can easily stand from my chair, but still have to remind myself, Walker, Right Leg, Left. Kathy thought that I had a problem, but I was exercising my leg trying to work the muscles.

For lunch we shared some Macaroni and Cheese along with a Coffee.

I kept telling Kathy we need to use the Veggies in the Fridge, so I finally started pulling them out on the counter. She suddenly sprang into action but seemed lost as to what we needed to do. With her working on the one counter, I continued working on the other, while standing mostly on my left leg. Once all the chopping was done and things put away, I sat down.

I had been told to drink more and to stay away from Salt which I have done, but the skin on my feet looks like Balloons. I’m getting the exercise and fluids in but not out. Looks like I’ll be making a call in the morning.

Kathy helped me get my leg in and out of the Tub, so I could feel cleaner than a sponge bath. It felt wonderful.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Where do elephants pack their clothes?



In their trunks.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you are doing very well...only hitch in the proceedings is the fluids problem. I do hope that is resolved easily and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great Jim! Keep up your walking and stretching

    ReplyDelete