It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, August 30, 2024

Kathy As A Chauffer.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

We continue to put up with warmer than normal temperatures during the night, when we can normally sleep in comfort. The Air Conditioner does what it is supposed to, but the temperatures continue to vary throughout the night. I must have had a bad night, because I had to start recovering my Pillows and Covers all around my Recliner, by using my Pick-up Tool. I had just finished doing that when Kathy joined me.

We had Cereal for breakfast and were soon getting ready to leave. Since I’m still having flexibility issues, Kathy had to help me out. In that short of time my Right Foot was starting to again look like a Balloon, but I could not afford to take anything until we would return.

Having made notes for all of today’s errands, our first stop was Dyna-Care laboratories in Tecumseh. Kathy’s Rheumatologist recently changed the time between her tests. This location does not take Walk-Ins. The only way to make an appointment is On-Line, but then you can’t Cancel and they don’t answer their phones. Even with the note Kathy presented to them, they still tried saying to just go On-Line. That is now their problem.

Our next stop was the Motor City Community Credit Union to do our end of the month banking. Both stops I got see things from a different angle than normal, like reclined in the passenger seat.

Those notes worked perfectly for Kathy, as they easily described what transactions were needed, so when we went to Bank, there were no questions asked.

Since it was nearly noon we stopped at Arby’s. We were both feeling hungry by this time so we sat in the parking lot with all the windows down.

It was while we were eating that I remembered there was a Package and Mail waiting to be picked up. We headed to Guardian Storage where Kathy got a week’s worth of Mail along with the Package that arrived just before closing yesterday, that should have arrived late Tuesday. The Courier still claims he can make the delivery hours after Guardian Storage closes.

Leaving there we stopped at Pioneer gas station, to fill the Car with Gas. With the prices dropping, we don’t want to wait until they skyrocket before filling up.

Kathy to drop me at the rear entrance, before parking the Car. I was just sitting down when she came in. My foot was the size of a Balloon, so it was time to take the Diuretic.

We watched a Murder Mystery on television this evening.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

I told my grandma she drew her eyebrows on too high.


She seemed surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment