It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Making Progress.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

We managed to nearly be back to normal last night, with both of us being bedded down before 11:00, but we were both having breathing issues. Everyone knows that if you want to catch anything, simply visit a Hospital. Most of the Nurses were walking around with uncontrollable dry Coughs, which is brought on by the dryness in the air. When you leave you simply go home with more than you expected. Unfortunately, with the latest area Heatwave about to change to Fall temperatures, the need to continue running the Air Conditioner, is keeping us cool but not adding to our comfort.

There were a few more Showers throughout the night, but not like Tuesday Night’s Thunderstorm. I had closed up my bedding and started getting things ready for breakfast when Kathy joined me. Working off the counters was easy but she needed to carry it to the table for us to eat. By using a nighttime pillow raises my seat just enough, to take some of my pain away from sitting to low. Today was also the first day I used the Diuretic and Stool Softeners.

I continue doing my short walks and counter exercises, but Kathy decided we needed some groceries. While she was gone my morning medications kicked into high gear. That really wore me down and I woke up as Kathy was coming back in.

We have some errands that need to be done tomorrow, so we’ll see how my first outing goes.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Words of Inspiration

When you have a great and difficult task, something perhaps almost impossible, if you only work a little at a time, every day a little, suddenly the work will finish itself.

Karen Blixen (Isak Dinesen), Danish Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment