It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Stocked and A Challenge Standing.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

My Nighttime Mickey worked just fine last night, too bad that my CPAP Mask kept leaking most of the time. Either way, I was still up by 8:00 this morning, but Kathy on the other hand needed catch up on her sleep due to my fidgeting with the Mask.

Trying to keep our diets slightly balanced, this morning we had Cereal for breakfast with our Tea at the Computers. I spent the morning reading Blogs, News and Garbage. Some of the things published these days is strictly written to make us believe we were hatched, or the end is near. Actually if people on this Planet, don’t smarten up, that last statement could be true.

It was past 1:00 when we sat down for a late lunch of Grilled Tomato and Cheese Sandwiches.

I must have brought my Plastic Tarp out to the Truck, so I sat on a small stool on the floor to start sorting the Electrical Connectors that were recently purchased (in the last year), into my Organizers. The expression “It’s better to be Safe than Sorry” holds true for many things, but as I was filling the empty Organizers, I started finding a few of the smaller ones mixed with others in another Organizer. It’s good that I purchased most of them, but some I am now stocked for life on others. (Too Much of a good thing.)

After sitting that low to the floor for nearly Two Hours, it was a challenge just to get on my knees, before slowly trying to stand up again. That cleaned up quite a pile of things, but there’s more to do, after getting the Tarp, so I can work on the table.

We enjoyed Veggie Wraps for supper.

There is still a bin I need to check for the Polarity Separator Blocks, before I climb, not crawl on the Trailer to install the Solar Panels. When I do, things will happen quickly.

Eight Days.

Blogger is playing games, changing the way I format our Post.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Why did the pillow cross the road?



It was picking up the chicken’s feathers.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you can hardly wait for your hip replacement and to be able to climb up the ladder of the travel trailer :-)

    ReplyDelete