It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Blogger, Scam and Organized

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I made certain to take all my Nighttime Mickey last night and still spent most of the night wake. I had shaved making certain the CPAP Mask fit tightly to my face, but somehow I heard it leaking most of the night. According to the monitor on my Machine it showed an Air Leak.

Tired as if I hadn’t gone to bed yet, I had to sit in my chair before making breakfast. Kathy was sitting next to me, before I made Toast for our first meal of the day.

When I went to get dressed, I examined my Mask to find a Split in the membrane that caused the Leak. It was time to set up my New CPAP Mask a Week early.

Last night, when it came time to post our blog, Blogger completely removed all the Formatting, that I take extra time to add. Luckily, I write this as a Document, then Copy and Paste to Blogger itself. I deleted Eight Drafts, changed the paragraph spacing Twice, and rebooted my Computer Three times, before I successfully published.

This morning, Blogger changed my Sign-In E-Mail Address, which stopped me from leaving Comments. I also received an E-Mail Scam. They already had a Credit Card Number loaded, which made me laugh because the Card expired last year.

We shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Spinach Pizza for lunch.

This afternoon with the Plastic Tarp folded on our table I was able to finish filling our Parts Organizers. I then had to move many of the small bins around, keeping Electrical with Electrical, Stainless with Stainless and Fasteners with Fasteners. It will definitely make doing projects or repairs much easier.

We had Pork and Beans on Toast for supper with Grapes for dessert.

Tonight, I am again trying to publish our Blog the way it has been Formatted.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Know who you are and stay true to it. Have a point of view, keep your head down when noise tries to drown out your inner voice, and whatever you do, keep pushing.

Christina Tosi, Author, Chef, and Television Personality

2 comments:

  1. Maybe your Internet connection has something to do with the Google problems. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when things so awry with my laptop or phone or tv. The first two mean possible scam and it's scary!

    ReplyDelete