It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Organizing and Future Changes.

 

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Last night was another Toss and Turn until 4:30, when I finally got up to take another Half Dose of the ZzzQuil. It might have taken another Ten Minutes, before I fell soundly asleep until 8:20. I figure it was the twisting needed to vacuum the Car that caused the extra Pain. Even Kathy’s shoulders were aching from wiping down the interior.

We settled for Cereal this morning before taking our Tea to the Computers. After a few minutes we had to reorganize things we normally keep in the Car. Having brought them up in our Two Wheeled Shopping Cart made it easier to go through. We also added things that will be installed in the Trailer, so it all fit in the Cart for a return trip.

Keeping an eye on what is in the Freezer, we had Perogies with Mozzarella Cheese for lunch.

Kathy was going to try a sneak off with the Cart to the Car, but I made certain to go with her. After loading everything in the Car in an Organized way, we took the Cart over to the Truck. While Kathy was wiping cob webs off the mirrors, I was rolling up the Tonneau Cover. Sitting on the Tool Cabinets, I was able to unlock and move our Generator, by walking it by hand. What I wanted were the Organizers that I refer to as my Hardware Store. With the gathering of supplies to be used on the Trailer, they will have to be reorganized. I put them up on the Cabinet and Kathy would stack them in the Cart. Kathy was upset that her hands got dirty handling them and as soon as they were in the Apartment and out of the Cart, she started cleaning them off. It was only Thousands of miles of Road Dust.

I did gather some of the supplies that will fill help these Organizers, but there is much more in my Storage/Workshop Storage Room. We’ll pick that up tomorrow, so everything will be where it belongs, before I start.

When I made our Stir-Fry the other day it felt like something was missing. Searching the Crispers today, I found that I had missed all the Peppers. Once there were cleaned and sauteing. I chopped Bacon to add some flavour and crunch, I then added the Leftover Stir-Fry from the other day into the mix. That made everything taste perfect and again we have more for other meals.

We watched a Hallmark Movie for entertainment this evening. It was a mix of Comedy and real life.

We have to set the Alarm again in the morning, because Kathy has an early Appointment tomorrow. After that we’ll head to the Storage-Yard, to pick the parts to be organized.

We’ve already taken our Nighttime Mickeys to help us sleep.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Reasons why English is hard to learn,

how can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are planning on doing something with your RV trailer and the tools required for it.

    ReplyDelete