It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Warning and Training Day

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Warning: After not sleeping so well the last couple of nights, I tried something else. First, I took my Nighttime Mickey an Hour earlier, so it would kick in sooner. Remembering what my sister said about the Pain building in my body, I added another Extra Strength Tylenol to ease that problem. Kathy headed to bed before I finished posting the Blog. I was in the mist of shutting my Computer when I Blinked. It was past 12:30 before I got to bed. I don’t even remember laying down, when the next thing I knew, the Sun was peaking around the Blind.

Having Blueberries on our Cereal didn’t seem get me going. It was like I remained in a Fog the entire morning.

After enjoying Veggie Wraps for lunch I was able to think more clearly, and I had things to do, even thought the Humidex felt like 104 F (40 C) outside.

After sorting and pretreating the Laundry, we headed down to the Laundry Room. Kathy has not used these types of Machines before, so it was a Training Day, as she’ll have to take over doing this until I’m back on my feet. With the room to ourselves, we were able to use as many Washers as we needed. Timing is critical, so after emptying the downstairs mailbox, (Mostly Flyers and Coupons) we returned to our Computers. That gave us a chance to sit in comfort. We were back downstairs before any of the washers were finished. With everything in the Dryers we repeated our Computer time before folding the clothes together.

Back at the Apartment we needed to sit before putting things away. It also gave me the chance to add extra Mozzarella Cheese to a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Hawaiian Pizza that we shared for supper.

I’ve already taken my Mickey for the night and will be in bed very soon. Tomorrow will be busy and wet.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why was the broom running late?


It over-swept!

No comments:

Post a Comment