It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Sweltering and Tests Results.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

When I was speaking with my sister Anna yesterday, I mentioned only taking the Tylenol when I was in Extreme Pain or before going to bed so as not to strain my Liver. She mentioned that the Pain is actually building in my body and that is probably why my Nighttime Mickeys don’t always work. The way I slept last night would agree with what she said, as I Tossed and Turned most of the night.

Though we spent an Hour on the Computers, we were on our way shortly after 11:00. My appointment wasn’t until after lunch, so that was the first thing we stopped for at A&W in Tecumseh. We settled for their Chubby Chicken Sandwiches, with Onion Rings and a nice cold mug of Diet Root Beer. Even before lunch, it felt good to sit inside the Air Conditioned Building. We took our time, but before we knew it was time to leave.

We drove the Five Hundred Feet across the parking lot, to the Essex County Respiratory Services. Like before it felt good to get inside the AC. After I was given another Breathing Test, the doctor said I hadn’t gotten the CT Scan nor had I completed the Asama Test. He seemed upset when I gave him the Date and Time of each one. Just the fact that there are a couple of Spots on my Lung, I’ll see him next August.

We made a few stops on the way home because the weather was Sweltering. At Walmart Kathy looked for new Jeans but couldn’t find any. I wasn’t looking but found some Pajamas that I’ll need for my Hospital stay.

With the heat building, 106 F (41 C) Humidex, and Threatening Clouds coming from the North, we stopped at Wendy’s for supper. We were enjoying our meal as well as the AC when people came running in for cover. The Rain was like a solid wall of water for Five Minutes, before slowing to a Drizzle for another Five Minutes. If we had gone straight home, we would have been soaked. Instead we walked out to humid but cooler temperatures and stayed dry.

I spoke briefly with my Aunt Anna this evening and it looks like I’ll have to call Amazon back about the Extra Postal Charges.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Every car you own is permanently for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment