It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Eating Up.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Looks like I will have to continue my Nighttime Mickey habit until after my Surgery. To nail down the time frame, it is One Month from today. It was another great night’s sleep, though Kathy would tell me I was restless, it’s just I don’t remember anything while I have my eyes closed.

I’ve been trying to avoid doing any grocery shopping until after we use more of the perishables before restocking. This morning, we had Eggs Over Easy on Toast.

Our 2:00 lunch was the last Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Spinach Pizza to which I simply added Mushrooms.

It always surprises me when I am working on a Document and there is a News Flash across my screen. This one was announcing that President Biden will not continue his bid for reelection. It wasn’t even on the News yet, but it was flashing on my Computer. The other day Kathy was getting texts from the GOP. I guess there are no International Borders when it comes to that stuff.

Kathy always says, “A watched pot never boils”. When she heard me grunting while I was cooking our late supper, she came to see what I was doing. I wasn’t watching the food heating up but doing my assigned Physiotherapy Exercises to build strength in my Right Leg, before my surgery, so I’ll recover quicker after. We had Bacon/Veggie Wraps for supper.

Though I could do more cooking, we’ll probably be doing some shopping tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Negativity is the enemy of creativity.

David Lynch, American filmmaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment