It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, July 19, 2024

Failed Test and Bad Delivery Timing.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

There just seems to be no return to normal sleeping. Starting last Saturday, when I started the Restrictive Diet, I also stopped taking my Nighttime Mickey. I tried getting back to it on Tuesday so I could once again sleep. I might have accumulated Two Hours of sleep last night. Kathy, fortunately had a better night than I did.

We had Yogurt Cups, Rice Crispy Squares and Juice for breakfast. We set our Teas to cool by the Computers while we dressed for the day. We should have looked at the temperature first. We headed outside to a brisk 63 F (17 C) with a slight North breeze. It would warm a bit later.

With my appointment being in the middle of a Construction Zone, I knew there would be some fancy driving going on. When I could not turn onto Tecumseh Road, I simply continued up Walker Road, then turned into the first parking lot that went round to the front of the building I was going to.

Luckily the elevator was quick to get us up to the second floor with time to spare at the Advanced Rehab Centers. We had to wait an Hour, before the Physiotherapist was free to see me. She had me try to push my leg against her hand, and I couldn’t do it. By the end of the interview, she wondered how I was keeping mobile in the condition that I’m in, having lost most of the strength in my Leg. Sounded like another Physiotherapist more than Thirty Years ago. The assistant was impressed that I was already doing some of the exercises, she was about to have me do.

We picked up some of our Amazon orders along with the Mail while at Guardian Storage. With another Cheque to deposit our next stop was Motor City Community Credit Union, before going to Arby’s to have a very late lunch.

Traffic was crazy, so the only way I could see us getting home at a decent time, was to cut through more parking lots. It added more distance but saved a lot of time.

Back at the Apartment, Kathy was surprised how big the Packages were, compared to the Products inside. One was the Charge Controller for the Trailer, and the other was for my Cordless Power Tools.

Supper was Bacon/Veggie Wraps that we enjoyed while watching the 6 o’clock Local News.

Just before the Murder Mystery we were planning on watching came on, I checked my E-Mail. There was a message of a Failed Delivery at 8:47 this evening. This new Delivery Courier just does not know how to read, “Deliveries Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Closed Weekends and Holidays”.

Curious what the weekend will bring.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your savings account is the ashtray in your truck.

1 comment:

  1. We laugh too about the size of some boxes from Amazon compared to what's inside. We both are sleeping so much better now that we have a King size bed, compared to the Queen.

    ReplyDelete