Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to enlarge.
It was Raining before Kathy went to Bed last night. Just like the Radar had shown but the main forecast shown nothing of the sorts until later this morning. Again, I needed another Extra Strength Tylenol to finish my night in Bed. That was probably the reason that I overslept this morning. I had barely gotten things ready for our breakfast snack when Kathy came out to join me. She said that she had a great night sleep.
We enjoyed our Coffees getting caught up what was happening in the world, when our daughter Karen called to verify my appointment for tomorrow. Kathy did not remember Karen volunteering to do so, but when she heard they would be going out for a Coffee, a Snack and some girl time, it was all good. Hopefully, they might find out what is causing some of my problems.
The Rain was coming down in torrents when we sat down to have lunch. I created another Homemade Salad by using up some of our supplies before they go bad. One such thing was adding Sour Cream to a touch of Ranch Dressing. It tasted just like it always does but Kathy said I used too much Dressing, (Wink). The way I make them is to use a Half a Lettuce Head between us for meal. I add sliced Onions, Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Olive Halves, sometimes Bacon or Chicken, then if I remember Shredded Cheese topped with Salad Dressing. It keeps us feeling full until supper.
The Sun was peeking from behind the Clouds as the day wore on, making us think we were about to get drenched again soon, but it appeared to be drying up the pavement. According to the Radar, our next big hit will be Thursday.
When we sat down to have supper, we had Honey-Garlic Spareribs, with Mashed Potatoes and Acorn Squash, topped off with a small dish of Frozen Strawberry Yogurt for dessert.
With nothing worth watching on television, we both had our showers and set the Alarm early to be certain I make my morning appointment.
Kathy has easily asked me Thirty Times if I will be coming home tomorrow and how long this should take, all since Karen called this morning. I may not read too many Blogs tomorrow while napping in my Recliner, but I’ll try.
Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.
Be Safe and Enjoy!
It’s about time.
Krackers
What do you call 26 letters that went for a swim?
Alphawetical.
No comments:
Post a Comment