Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to enlarge.
That was a switch. I managed to join Kathy in Bed before 11:00 last night and after holding hands for over Thirty Minutes, we both rolled over into a night of sleep filled bliss. Remember my wishing to be able to sleep entire nights in Bed? That was Three in a Row.
I was up minutes past 8:00 this morning that gave me the chance to clean up the few dishes that had been left behind, then get ready for a quick breakfast serve. It was surprising to see how the Rain forecasted for our area, once again skirted by us to visit the State of Ohio.
When the clock struck 9:00 I placed the Breakfast Juice Glasses in the Glass Trivets on the table before putting our Coffee Mugs on the Petrified Rock Trivets by our Computers. By the time I brought out our breakfast snack, Kathy was already sitting at the Table because she heard the Clicking sounds. With another day of no appointments, I suggested taking care of Chores.
Even though I had an early start, my get up and go, seemed to have suddenly gotten up and disappeared. I set up to sort our laundry while Kathy stripped down the Bed, not only for the purpose of cleaning the linens but to keep us from crawling back for just a few more Zzzzs.
Because of the delay in getting ready, I chose for modify a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Hawaiian Pizza to share for lunch. Since you only see a picture on the outside of the box at the store, once you open it at home, it is most times a lot different. Having just sliced up a Pineapple this weekend and keeping extra Shredded Mozzarella Cheese in the Fridge, made for a quick fix.
Kathy wanted to help considering, she may need to do this while my Shoulder heals after the Surgery. This allowed me to coach her considering these machines are highly automated compared to the ones found in most Laundromats. The moment we walked into the Second Floor Laundry Room, we knew this was going to take longer than normal. On top of the Folding Table was the Door to one of these Modern Washing Machines. This has become a normal habit calling the Washing Supplier, to report the problem. Those doors are not designed for someone to lean on, because they are mostly made of Plastic.
We worked together as a team folding one load at a time before packing into our Hamper to go back upstairs. From the First Load to the Last Kathy kept looking for a single white sock. I had to stand on my toes to see it hiding along the front edge of the Dryer it was first put in. We would eventually have everything folded and upstairs by 4:00.
A quick rest and we worked together making the Bed before I started making supper. Using more of the Leftover Stir-Fry from Sunday, we enjoyed Bacon/Veggie Wraps, with a bowl of Cantaloupe topped off with a scoop of Strawberry Ice Cream for dessert.
The Weather Guesser on the “6 o’clock Local News” verified we could possibly see Rain through the early morning hours tomorrow.
We also watched a Movie before sitting at the table talking for nearly an Hour. It was a fun day.
Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.
Be Safe and Enjoy!
It’s about time.
Krackers
Why do dads feel the need to tell such bad jokes?
They just want to help you become a groan up!
No comments:
Post a Comment