It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2026

What Order and Poked Again.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I was in bed before 11:30 last night, I kept waking up throughout the night. It was just a matter of walking around before going back to sleep in Bed, where I finally woke up at 8:30. Twenty Minutes later Kathy and I were enjoying our breakfast snack and talking how we slept. Kathy said she went straight to sleep the moment her head hit the pillow, but she did not remember coming out Twice and telling me to get to Bed, while I was writing the Blog.

At the Computers, I checked the Weather, Blogs and E-mails before Checking our Amazon Orders that were supposedly shipped. Only the old communications even talked about the orders. There were no changes to their locations.

We shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Hawaiian Pizza for lunch. Unlike others we have had lately, no added ingredients were needed. It is strange how some are made like this while others have very sparse toppings.

After another quick view of our E-mails, we were heading out the door by 1:30. By driving all the way down Riverside Drive, we only walked into the Pain Care Clinic at exactly my appointed time. Every Month though, every patient has to fill in a stack of paperwork and give a sample for testing. Their excuse is they don’t want to cause damage to your Liver. The Doctor was surprised, when I told him my Neck was not causing Pain now, because I purchased a new Pillow. These places would like to see you weekly but I only come in every Two Weeks and if they cancel one, then it is a Month apart. I have Two more appointments before my Surgery Date.

When we headed back to the East-End we were right in the middle of Rush-Hour Traffic. A good way to relax was to stop at Wendy’s where we had Chicken Nuggets for supper. Besides eating and talking we are also watching everything around us. When Paula came around washing Tables, we mentioned what we witnessed, then she told us even more of what happens. It makes you feel sorry for the Fulltime Workers at Fast-Food Outlets.

When we parked the Car in its assigned spot, there was an outline all around it, from all the excess Oil from yesterday’s OilGard Treatment. We are hoping it will help preserve the life of the Car.

We watched a couple of episodes ofLaw and Order” before calling it a night.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You owe more to Blockbuster Video than you do on your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment