Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to enlarge.
It seems that our nighttime adventures are starting to vary one night at a time. It can be brought on by my inability to sleep, Pain in my body, or the unseen visitors. I have been made aware that even though they may not be visible to myself or other non-believers, they are very much present to the many with unexpected or exceptional peculiarities.
With Kathy taking her Prescribed Medications before going to Bed last night, she only had one brief moment of unrest before going back to sleep. It was not until I was going to wake her for breakfast, that I found the Air Supply Hose disconnected from her CPAP Machine. It must have happened shortly after I joined her for the night.
We enjoyed our breakfast snack before taking our Coffees to the Computers. There are fewer and fewer RV Bloggers posting on a daily routine, which is understandable because of the work involved. Eventually something has to give, less pictures or weekly to monthly postings. What does increase are the Spammers trying to insert personal advertisements, not just on a single posting but on multiple. Luckily, I have set the Comments to need Moderation if the posting is Two Days old or more. I have caught many attempting to post on Twelve Year Old Blogs. Since I have our Archives on the left Sidebar, it is easy to pick one here or there. I had one Spammer try to add Advertisements over Twelve Postings a few years back. They all met the same fate and once I deem them as Spam, Blogger will automatically places them in the Spam File for review.
It was past 1:00 when I looked at the Clock and deemed it necessary we go to Wendy’s to have Chicken Nuggets for lunch. Paula our favourite server, was away dealing with a sick relative. Most of the customers coming in at that time, were all in our age group.
It was too early to head back home, so I convinced Kathy to get some walking exercise at the Tecumseh Mall. We walked to the southern entrance before walking the westerly wing. When we neared the Food Court, Kathy suggested sharing some Timbits and Cold Drinks. That gave us time to enjoy one of our favourite pass-times, People Watching. There were the different ethnic gatherings and because of summer vacation, parents with their children. Kathy laughed as one brother tried swiping his brother’s share of the Donut, then trying to convince Dad that his brother did not want it.
We were barely home when our daughter Karen called to see how we were doing, and happy we had gotten out.
The “6 o’clock Local News” was nearly over when we shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Pizza for a late supper.
We were happy our granddaughter Kylla called. She verified when she’ll be taking Kathy over to visit with Norman’s companion Kitty before going out for lunch.
With nothing of interest to watch, we had chance to sit and talk. Some of Kathy’s past being changed completely or she talks about me in the Third Person. It was eerie at first, but I am getting used to it.
Kathy just went to Bed, and I hope to join her soon. The more time we are together, the less visitors we have.
Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.
Be Safe and Enjoy!
It’s about time.
Krackers
Words of Inspiration
Also I wanted to be able to love. And we all know how that one goes, don’t we? Slowly.
Mary Oliver, American Poet
No comments:
Post a Comment