It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Following Restrictions.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It’s a good thing I was up early, so I could answer an Automated Confirmation Call, for tomorrow’s Ultrasound. It then gave me time to check what I would be eating today. Restrictions call for “No Greasy Fatty Foods, Dairy or Eggs the day before and no eating or drinking for Six Hours prior to the tests”.

Kathy was sleeping late, so instead of waiting, I let the Sunshine in, by opening the Bedroom Blind. As we had our Toasts (mine only had Peanut Butter), Kathy related that it was past 3:00 before she fell to sleep.

There was a lot to read in the little morning that was left. When I made the Veggie Wraps, Kathy’s had Cheese, while mine only had Plum Sauce. We had the last of the Strawberries for dessert. It did the trick.

Got an

We sat to enjoy our Tea when Kathy an Automated Confirmation Call for Thursday. I wonder when I’ll get the one for Friday.

Because of tomorrow’s test, I chose to do the Laundry today. Kathy wanted to go walking so she wouldn’t fall asleep just sitting around. She headed out to Walmart, when I headed down to the Laundry Room.

There’s a Heat-Pump in the Laundry Room, but it is set so low, that it was freezing in there, if you were not keeping busy. I always wear my Watch when doing this, so knew what time to be back. I finished getting the Dryers loaded and was heading for the Elevators, when out walked Kathy. Her shirt showed she had worked up a sweat.

Back in the Apartment, she expressed concerns about accessing the Plants that we’d just transplanted. The Stand we have is too small to hold One let alone all of them, so we started looking for alternatives On-Line. We found a few that we weighed the pros and cons before making our choices. I had to go back downstairs to fold our Clothes. It was another Hour before I sat back down to place the orders. Now we have another chore to do.

I wasn’t thinking to clear when I made Macaroni and (powdered) Cheese for supper along with Bing Cherries for dessert. I’m doubtful that it will affect the test.

On the 6 o’clock Local News, we learned of a Cyclists, that was killed not far from where we live, and it’s going to start getting Hot again soon.

We’ll let you know how tomorrow turns out.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why did the tomato blush?


It saw the salad dressing.

3 comments:

  1. i first heard of walking Walmart for exercise on your blog On our last travels we saw that all thru the east and south. Wen to our local Walmart today and geez it's here too! Many walkers talking on their phones and not even bothering to pretend to shop! And we have beaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lots of nice walking trails here in our area, but of course they are only naturally air-conditioned :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought you meant Kathy walked 'to' Walmart but from the comments, I misunderstood. Mall walking is a thing, they did that in London when we lived there. I know it has a/c but then you have to step out in the heat anyway so I prefer the outdoors. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete