It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Sleep, Full Mailbox and Taking Care Of Us.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Having no choice, I had to be able to get a full night’s sleep, so last night I buckled down and had a full Nighttime Mickey. I barely remember my head hitting the pillow, before opening my eyes to Sunshine seeping past the Blinds. Looking at the Clock showed I had slept the entire night.

We enjoyed Cereal for breakfast before taking our Tea to the Computers. After seeing the Physiotherapist yesterday and not having brought a fresh Medical History printout with me, the first thing I did was to print a couple extra copies. When I had visited the other branch of ARC, I had given them all that information only a month ago. Apparently, they don’t share information.

I tried calling the New Amazon Courier this morning, but got a recording that said “Our Mailbox is presently Full. Please call back later”. Probably too many Complaints.

With breakfast being a little late, so was our lunch. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches filled the spot.

Our feet have been bothering us again, so it was time for another Epson Salts Foot Bath. It always seems to calm us down along with helping us to recognize that it helps relieve Arthritic Pain in our feet, that we ignored for years.

I was about to start making supper when Kathy changed my mind. So I modified a Medium Store-Bought Thin-Crust Three-Meat Pizza by adding the last of our fresh cut Pineapple and more Mozzarella Cheese. We didn’t need any dessert.

We watched a couple of Christmas in July Hallmark Movies to fill our evening.

Tomorrow will be busier.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What did the Dalmatian say after lunch?


That hit the spot.”

No comments:

Post a Comment