It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Bubble Burst.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Thinking that since I would be given a General Anesthetic today, I should not take anything for Pain or Sleep last night. That was a terrible mistake on my part, and I hardly slept.

Kathy hid in the kitchen while having an Orange for breakfast, because I could not eat. It didn’t bother me. We only had enough time to check the Weather Report before heading out.

Doing as we had been instructed, we arrived early for my 9:45 appointment, we sat in the waiting room together until 10:00 when I was called in to have my Vitals checked. It was past 10:45 before things got started. The next thing I knew it was 11:15, I was already clothed and being wheeled into the recovery room.

Even though I had waddled to the Car, Kathy kept checking if I was okay as she drove to Guardian Storage for our Mail and Package. She just could not relax.

We stopped at Wendy’s for a Grilled Chicken Wrap and a Chocolate Frosty. Normally that would not be a problem, but it would be today.

I had been told to expect Bloating after the procedure, but the Chocolate Frosty contained Milk and I’m Lactose Intolerant. The fact that it was over Forty Hours since I had last eaten, amplified the result.

By the time we got in the Apartment, I was blowing up like a Balloon. It didn’t matter what I did or took, the discomfort was growing. I finally lay down on the bed, on the same side I had for the procedure. Finally, the Balloon burst so loud that Kathy came running from the other room, to see what had fallen. Note to self: “No Ice Cream on an empty stomach”.

The Humidex reached 104 F (40 C), so we enjoyed the AC inside.

Macaroni and Cheese served as our supper.

On the 6 o’clock Local News, the weather guesser confirmed our Second Heat Wave was over and we should cool down for a bit.

We’ll figure tomorrow out, when we get there.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why did the cabbage win the race?


It was a head.

No comments:

Post a Comment