It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Two Annas and Blogger.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

With all the errands we ran yesterday and the ensuing Stress, when it came time to sleep, there was no problem. Of course the Nighttime Mickey also helped to calm me down, but when I sleep so does Kathy.

We enjoyed Blueberries on our Cereal for breakfast.

Just as we were settling in to work our Computers, my Aunt Anna called, but there was a problem. Somehow Loud Music (Like you hear when you are put on Hold), started playing over our conversation. The next thing we knew we were cut off. Since she has a Personal Cell Phone, I knew it wasn’t the Nursing Home causing the problem. When I tried calling back, it kept going to Voice Mail, so I said I’d call after supper.

Minutes later I was calling my sister Anna in London to wish her a Happy Birthday. Since she reads the Blog daily we had a lot to talk about. I was giving her tips on things I knew about and she did the same. We’ll be talking again soon.

Lunch was Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Pickles for garnishing.

When I went check the Blogs we follow, I found our’s looking strange. I always write it on a Document, then Copy and Paste to the Blog. The entire Blog was in Bold Print and the Line Spacing is off. I corrected the Bolding Problem but the Spacing is still fighting me.

Amazon never Called or E-Mailed me today, about the Courier Debacle. It was nice just to chill, even though our Humidex reached 99 F (37 C), we didn’t turn on the AC until I started cooking supper.

We sat at the table enjoying our Bacon/Veggie Wraps for supper, while watching the 6 o’clock Local News. Looks like we’ll be a bit wet through the weekend.

It wasn’t until I sat down to write this Blog, that I realized I forgot to call my Aunt. I’ll call her in the morning.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

A guy walks into the bank, pulls out a gun, points it at the teller and says,

Give me all your money or your geography.”

The teller replies, “Don’t you mean history?”

The robber says, “Don’t change the subject!”

No comments:

Post a Comment