It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Bad Night and No News on the Machete Wielder.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since I only took my Nighttime Mickey before going to bed last night, I managed to get a Half Night’s Sleep before getting up. Kathy wasn’t so lucky, waking every time I Tossed or Turned. It was no wonder that she needed an extra Twenty Minutes to be rested.

Breakfast was Peanut Butter on Toast at the table and our Tea at our Computers. Checking responses, I found myself still buried in mystery, but that would have to wait. Having had lots of Medical Appointments this month, we’ve had to move things around.

We settled for Italian Wedding Soup for lunch with Crackers and Cheese on the side.

Kathy wanted to go walking so I gave my Blessings as she headed to Walmart to store walk. I sorted a week’s worth of dirty clothes before heading down to the Laundry Room. I started with One Washer before getting another. I used this waiting time to get caught up on, all my upcoming Surgery reading. I already had our Linens in the Dryer before getting the rest into WashersI headed back to the Apartment so that I could have a comfortable place to sit in. As I was about to leave again, Kathy walked in after getting stuck in Rush-Hour Traffic. It was nearly 5:00 before I returned with all out Laundry folded.

We settled for another Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Hawaiian Pizza with extra Pineapple and Mozzarella Cheese for supper. As the 6 o’clock Local News approached we share a piece of Tuxedo Cake for dessert. Kathy claimed that it just jumped into her Shopping Cart, but it still tasted great. Again, there was nothing mentioned about the Machete Wielder from last night.

Though our temperatures will be cooling to moderate levels, we’ll have Three Sunny Days in the next week while the rest wash our Cars.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Knock, knock.”

Who’s there?”

To.”

To who?”

It’s to whom.”

No comments:

Post a Comment