It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Half Physio, Orders and A Mystery.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I made certain to take the entire Nighttime Mickey before going to bed last night and Kathy had a great night’s sleep. It was shortly after 8:00 when I got up and had just started getting things ready in the kitchen, when Kathy joined me. Breakfast was a Muffin and Yogurt Cup.

Changing things around, we had Toasted Tomato Sandwiches for lunch, with Strawberries for dessert.

Since I was still cringing this afternoon from yesterday, we postponed our Dollarama shopping until tomorrow.

I’ve written before how we try different Prepared Foods and if they are decent, we might consider having them on hand for a quick meal in a pinch. Tonight we tried the Blue Ribbon brand Shepherd’s Pie. Normally they come in One big pan, so you have Leftovers, or pig-out to eat the entire thing. When the box was opened, there were Four Individual Sized pans. It can be cooked in the Oven or Micro-Wave and was satisfying, without too much Salt. We have another meal waiting to be freshly cooked.

Even though there were no further sliding incidents, my Hip/Leg made certain that I remembered yesterday’s Incident. I am supposed to do the Physiotherapy Exercises twice a day, to build up my strength before the Surgery, but this morning I was still too sore. While gritting my teeth, I managed to get the entire routine in after having supper.

There were still a few things that I need to complete the Solar Panel Connections, so after checking different things for days, I was able to order more than I need at Half the Price. They’ll arrive next week.

We found another Murder Mystery to watch tonight. Who does not like a goodWho done it”?

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your tax return consists of "welfare in" and "child support out."

No comments:

Post a Comment