It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Beryl and Foot Baths

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It had already started raining by the time we went to bed at 11:00 last night. All the forecasts showed that we were in line to be hit by the remnants of Beryl. Around 4:00 I could hear racket outside, so got up to take a peak. The Rain was coming across the parking lot in waves, similar to those we saw on Television when the Hurricane made landfall. Knowing what the sound was, I simply went back to bed.

Getting up around 8:00, I simply opened the Balcony Blinds to let what light it could come in. I’d barely started getting things ready for breakfast when Kathy came out to join me. We had Eggs Over Easy on Toast with Juice and brought our Teas to the Computers. Looking out, the Clouds hung above the horizon making it appear like it was a large body of water in the distance. Though the Rain had stopped as we ate, the Winds started gusting to 39 MPH (63 KLH). It would come and go throughout the day like that.

I had to call to change an appointment for Kathy, because she wants me to be with her and I can’t. They simply rescheduled her for the following month, which is right before my surgery.

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches were lunch, along with Yogurt covered Strawberries for dessert.

It’s been a few weeks, so today we both had Epson Salts Foot Baths. I then gave Kathy her needed Pedicure and then I managed to get my Left Foot clipped but needed Kathy to do my Right one. Stupid Knee won’t bend the way I needed.

I’d barely cleaned up when Kathy told me what she wanted for supper, a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Pizza. I left it untouched since we still had fruit for dessert.

On the 6 o’clock Local News, it seemed the Central part of the City, got the heaviest part of today’s Rainfall, with water over some of the curbs. Fear not because the Rain might end around Midnight tonight.

That means we might see the Sun tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Be careful when you follow the masses.

Sometimes the M is silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment