It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, July 29, 2024

Amazon Follies Continue.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even with the Full Nighttime Mickey I barely slept until 4:00, when I added another Half Dose of ZzzQuil. Sitting in my Recliner I finally felt tired and headed back to bed, it was 6:30. It seemed that I only blinked before it was 8:40.

After another quick breakfast while Kathy checked a few things On-Line, I was busy getting ready for my afternoon appointment. While she got ready, I tracked my Amazon orders.

We stopped at Tim Hortons to have a Grilled Chicken Wrap for lunch.

Arriving early at Metropolitan Hospital, the process of getting checked in, then hobbling back to the necessary department went smoothly. I was told they were running ahead, so I was brought in early. The results seemed to satisfy the Urologist enough I won’t see him again until next June. We were driving down the road before my scheduled appointment.

We stopped at Guardian Storage, where we picked up Three Amazon Orders that were dropped off before 11:00 this morning along with a Slip for a Package at a Post Office located in Tecumseh.

We stopped at McDonald’s for a couple of Blueberry/Pomegranate Smoothies to cool us down from the 99 F (37 C) Humidex. I also needed to use the washroom. When Kathy asked what Doctor had just done and she cringed when I told her.

In the Tecumseh Post Office, Kathy was in there for some time, so I went to check. The Courier had just dropped the Package after 2:00, so we then had to pay more so we could have our Package.

We missed returning Kathy’s unusable Pants because I was upset and just want to home where all the Amazon orders were recorded. I checked all these Amazon Packages and found them good. They had all been ordered this past Saturday and they were here. The Package we had to chase after and Pay for its release, was ordered July 7. The Delivery Date kept getting pushed back. The Courier could have left it with the Three Packages at Guardian Storage, instead he brought it to the Tecumseh Post Office, Five Miles away.

I was on the phone with Amazon for nearly an Hour. It appears Postmedia Parcel Delivery might not be couriering Amazon Packages much longer.

It was nearly 8:00 when we shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Canadian Pizza for supper. We are not taking anything Dietary but are just not eating as much.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Be happy. It’s one way of being wise.

Colette, French Author

No comments:

Post a Comment