It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Rough Night and Getting Out.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After having a Physically and Mentally draining day on Saturday, I was at first surprised that I was having trouble to sleep last night. Then I realized it was all due to the Extreme Hip/Leg Pain radiating throughout my Leg that was keeping me awake and if I don’t sleep, unfortunately, neither does Kathy. Even though I spent nearly Eight Hours in bed (According to the timer on my CPAP Machine), I probably only had Three Hours Interrupted Sleep.

A Berry Muffin along with an Orange was our breakfast. That gave us the energy to get caught up on our Blog reading and updating our Medication Spreadsheet. Something went wrong and I had to rewrite the Mathematical Equations in Forty Locations to make it function the way it was supposed to. Now I already have a List of Vitamins to purchase before the next time I do the Doucettes.

I even tried getting into my Facebook Account but it said I didn’t exist. I’ll check again next weekend but if it won’t acknowledge me, I won’t worry about it because I seldom look at it anyways.

Chicken Noodle Soup was our lunch along with a few slices of Cheese on Crackers.

We took note of what was really needed in the Fridge before heading out the door. With all the Road Construction going on and Kathy’s need to see a new Arthritis Doctor, I showed her the route that will be the simplest for her to get to her Appointment.

We then stopped at Guardian Storage to be certain the Trailer is good.

Kathy gets nervous when she sees the Gas Gauge below Half so we stopped at Pioneer gas station and topped the Car off.

We then stopped at Dollarama to pick up a few things. What amazes us is that they will discontinue carrying Bottled Tea before the end of this month, until next Spring. We could only get Six at that store and had to stop at another Dollarama to get Six more. We share it together and it should see us until Spring.

Even though that wasn’t much walking, we still used our Two Wheel Folding Shopping Cart to bring everything up to the Apartment. Then we had to sit to catch our breathes before putting everything away.

It's that time of year.

We shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Spinach Pizza for supper.

Already starting

Hopefully we’ll sleep better tonight, and tomorrow is a good day.

Comfortable day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

One day, fridges will take their revenge. They will burst into your room in the middle of the night, switch on the light, stare at you for a moment, then leave.

2 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry for the level of pain that you are having to endure. Don"t be afraid to take more OTC pain meds. IO think that you need to get the pain under control and then you can start to decrease those pain meds. If you wait until you are extreme pain before taking something then it will not help. Try taking pain meds as recommended ie every 6 or 8 hours round the clock for a few days. It might actaully help get your pain levels decreased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you folks are having such a rough time. Do you think being on cement floors is exacerbating your discomfort?

    ReplyDelete