It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, October 9, 2023

Temperature Drop, Another Thanksgiving and Good Prognosis.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I awoke a number of times through the night because I was cold, I still managed to be up before 8:00 this morning. I prefer to do so, because it makes it easier for me to fall back into my workweek sleep pattern. We’ll see how that works out tonight.

Kathy took an extra Half Hour before joining me and was about to open the Balcony Door when I stopped her. Our outdoor thermometer shows it to be much higher than it really is, so when I showed her it only felt like 36 F (2 C) on The Weather Network, she relaxed.

We spent more time on the Computers reading Blogs and taking care of other correspondences. One was to our Good Friends Wayne and Sue from Washington State. It seems Wayne is having Hip Problems as well but is still getting ready to head back to Quartzsite soon.

Another message was sent out to Bob the Technician that worked on the PTA this past week. I explained what happen and made a suggestion as to what I thought the problem was. Hours later when I checked my E-Mail, he had responded only Ten Minutes after I had sent my message agreeing with my prognosis. That might calm Mile in the morning.

Kathy and I decided to have our Thanksgiving Celebration for lunch, and it didn’t take long to prepare. Our daughter Karen had sent us home with enough Leftovers for a Second Feast. A few minutes in the Microwave and it tasted like it was freshly made. Even the Pumpkin Pie for dessert was delicious. Thanks again Karen.

I tried again unsuccessfully to get our Printer up and run. We just bought it this spring and it worked like a charm. The last Two Weeks it’s been on strike. Looks like I might need to bring it back to Staples for an adjustment.

For supper I was able to make room in the Fridge by making a Veggie Stir-Fry. Even though they were bursting at the seams, there was just enough for our Wraps today. I’ll make another again this week.

The Weather Network showed we will have a wet Week and that Northern Ontario was having Sxxw last night. Getting things ready for tomorrow meant putting my Shorts away for the season and bringing out my Long Pants.

Counting down the days until Friday.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your anniversary present was getting the septic tank pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment