It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Remembering.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

On Friday the 13th, the Nurse assisting my Hip Injection said it could take a Week to take affect. Even today was spent hobbling around the Apartment, trying easy exercises that could work the Leg Muscles, in hopes of getting back to normal.

I remember as a child, my father saying, “Even if you are hurt, you have to keep going.” That ended with me being on Crutches a few times because I followed that advice. Today in the back of my mind, I still heard those words. Are they the reason I keep pushing myself.

With the drop in temperatures we stayed in today and rested up. Hopefully we’ll be back to ourselves tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You think the French Riviera is a foreign car.

No comments:

Post a Comment