It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Attempted Fix and Easy Find.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Armed with knowledge from Bob the Kennametal Technician, I was ready to do battle with the Plasma Transfer Arc this morning. After a brief social interaction with Mile, I mentioned being in contact with Bob and what we disgust. Then I informed him of my upcoming Medical Procedure this coming Friday. He staggered like I had hit him with a bat.

Sherush and I worked together checking the Powder Bins for any Contamination, that might have caused the problems we had last Friday. As soon as it was poured through the Sifter Screen there was the proof staring us in the face. It was again screen bring out even more of the fine Particulates that had blocked the flow of the Hard-Surfacing Material.

That was a positive sign but we were not about to take any chances and continued to Home the Oscillator, Carriage and Automatic Levelling Center. Once the Unit was warm enough, we started repairing the Undercut Flights. They were perfect, but when I said to Mile I had to redo one spot, he said it was good.

All that happened before we had reached the Halfway Point, after that it was back to a guessing game. The Powder Flow stopped Seven Times, the Orifice plugged Five Times resulting in its replacement with only Twelve Inches of weld to finish the Screw.

By 3:00, I guided the Feedscrew into the Sandbox where I coached Sherush on how to bury it. My day was not finished because a Screw was waiting for me to fill the Centering Hole, so it could be shipped to the Customer this evening. It was nearly 4:00 when I punched out and the Unit was nearly completed.

We enjoyed the Tuesday Special from Pita Pit for supper. They are a Healthy Fast Food. Though I totally ate mine, Kathy will have a second meal from hers.

Kathy had no trouble finding her new Arthritic Doctor’s Office today by using the map I had drawn for her. She’ll have to get some Blood Tests before heading back.

I’m still looking forward to this Friday, for some Pain-Relief.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

How do you make an egg giggle?


Tell it a yolk.

No comments:

Post a Comment