It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, April 27, 2020

Oops On The Blog, Waiting On The Ministry and Loosening Virus Restrictions.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

After sleeping so well the other night due to our taking aids we figured we didn’t have to repeat the process. We were partly right. We managed to sleep but only in short increments. Looking outside this morning was amazing since there wasn’t a Cloud in the sky.
Yesterday's Banana Split Picture.
Somehow I didn't see the Chocolate.
After checking The Weather Network, The Windsor Star then my E-mail the next thing I did was to check the Comments already left on last night’s Blog. When I read the first Comment I was shocked. I had written about Kathy making her version of a Banana Split using Chapman’s Frozen Vanilla Yogurt. The Comment asked what that Brown spot was in the middle of the picture. I was so tired before posting the Blog last night I didn’t see on the picture that there was also Chocolate Frozen Yogurt used. Seconds later I removed the word Vanilla from the post.
I was nearly done my morning reading before Kathy joined me. After having our Muffin for breakfast we continued with our reading. Since the weather was perfect to go for a bike ride we made Plans to go this afternoon.
I forgot to order our Prescriptions last week so I called to order our Three Month supply of Medication this morning. Even though they will get the Prescriptions okayed by our Family Doctor the Government has mandated that only Thirty Days worth of any Medication be dispensed at this time to avoid any shortages.
Early last week I had called the Windsor branch of the Ministry of Transportation for information but due to the Coronavirus had to leave a message so someone would get back to me. I later called the Main Office in Toronto but the young person answering my questions wasn’t certain about a number of things.
Minutes after calling the Pharmacy the Ministry of Transport’s Windsor office called me. Explaining what I wanted to know even though this person sounded more knowledgeable they said they would have an Enforcement Officer contact me today.
We had Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch along with our dessert plate of Mandarin Oranges, Grapes, Cookies and a Yogurt Cup.

Looking outside at Joggers, Walkers and Cyclists was really making us want to be out there but I needed to wait for a phone call. At exactly 4:30 the Ministry of Transport Enforcement Officer called. He told me what was necessary to answer my question. It was after 5:00 by the time I got off the phone.
For supper Kathy made Meatballs with Gravy over Egg Noodles. It tasted great and was satisfying
On the 6 o’clock Local News there was talk of the Government loosening some of the Virus restrictions and allowing more non-essential service people to return to work in the beginning of May. Most need to get back to work to pay bills while others are just going stir crazy. Even though Canadian Numbers are far from those in the US there will be rules that have to be met before that will happen.

We watched a Hallmark Movie. We didn’t get our Planned Bike Ride in today. What tomorrow holds we are not sure. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've owned three leaf blowers but have never blown any leaves.

2 comments:

  1. I'm befuddled by what to do about renewing my drivers license and plate stickers next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the clarification on the banana split as I had no idea what the brown substance was.

    Your meals always look delicious.

    ReplyDelete