It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Virus Warnings, Getting Caught Up and Exercising.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Even though we were both beyond tired last night before going to bed Kathy took a Tylenol Night-Time while I took a Melatonin. Both of us were asleep before our heads hit the pillows and didn’t wake until this morning. I didn’t get up until 9:00 and Kathy slept later.
Breakfast was simply a Muffin before we took our morning drinks over to the Computers. Checking the On-Line version of the Windsor Star I was surprised to see ads that were put in place by Ontario Government as means of getting everyone to realize just how Dangerous the Coronavirus actually is and showing the necessity of Staying Inside unless you are an Essential Worker.
It was after 1:00 when we sat down for lunch. Kathy made an Open Faced Hot Chicken Sandwich (2) on a single slice of Bread with Gravy from the Chicken she cooked for supper (1) yesterday. Then she made a dessert feast by serving Mandarin Oranges, Grapes, Cookies and a Yogurt Cup.
Each time I looked at the Blog today more of the Bloggers we follow had posted. Even with more reading after supper I could honestly say that I was up to date. We he heard back from Ann in Arizona who was appreciative of the information we sent her way with hopes of meeting up the next time we go to her state.
I mentioned about feeling dragged down the other day and it’s totally my own fault because I always put Chores, Projects or Jobs that have to be done before my own well-being. By that I mean not exercising which not only helps keep your body Physically fit but it also helps keep you stay Mentally balanced. Even though we are confined mostly to our Apartment I could have been working out but instead I was thumbing it off. It almost felt like I was starting over this afternoon. I am feeling better for it now but I’ll take my own advice and “Start Slow” until I’m back where I left off.
For supper Kathy made up a Garden Salad topped with Chicken Salad (3) and it tasted wonderful. If you noticed the Numbers that’s how many meals that Kathy has made from that single Chicken so far and there’s more to come.
Supper wasn’t quite over because Kathy felt we needed just a bit more so by using Chapman’s Frozen Yogurt created her own version of a Banana Split. It’s been quite some time since we’ve had one.
After doing the Dishes together we watched the 6 o’clock Local News followed by Hallmark Mystery Movie then Nancy Drew and finally Outlander. I’m hoping this Isolation is over soon because we’re becoming Couch Potatoes. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.

Peace Pilgrim

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you were both able to get a good night's rest.

    Liked Kathy's version of a banana split...what is the brown thing in the middle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana split? YUM!!!!! I'm afraid with all this sitting around I'm going to become a couch potato whether I want to or not!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce.

    ReplyDelete