It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, April 24, 2020

Finding Out Why.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

Since everything is closed down and we have been encouraged to stay at home as much as possible I feel the energy draining from me. It was past 8:00 when I finally woke up this morning but my ambition just wasn’t there.

I had everything ready for breakfast but looking at the Cloud filled sky only seemed to drain me even more. I barely had time to start opening programs on my Computer when Kathy came out to join me.

After doing my morning chores and reading all the Blogs we follow I busied myself checking our accounts. Normally Kathy would take care of this but with the problems we’ve been having with On-Line Banking lately she’s lost her patience. One of the reasons I wanted to do this was when I went to pay for the Vitamins yesterday the Credit Card was declined. By checking the account this morning I saw we were far from our limit so why was it not excepted.
We paused for lunch where Kathy served Baked Beans on Toast along with Mandarin Oranges, Cookies and Yogurt Cups for dessert.

Back at the Computer I managed to get into accounts that are normally problematic with ease but when it came time to get into our Bank Account it would take a number of calls before I could access it.

It was strange how I had been worrying needlessly all because of not taking the time to look it up. When I called Credit Card Company about the declined Card all they could say was it should have worked. Tell that to the Cashier giving you the once over thinking that isn’t good.
For supper after I cleaned and sliced the Potatoes Kathy sauteed them in one frying pan while cooking a Salmon Fillet we shared in another.

It was past 6:30 when we realized we’d missed the important parts of the News so we’ll watch the 11 o’clock Local News. We watched another Hallmark Movie. Hopefully I’ll feel more relaxed after doing the Seniors Only Shopping in the morning. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.

Paulo Coelho

6 comments:

  1. I very recently found out that certain chip readers will not accept my card if I slide it in too fast. My main adversary on this issue is Walmart and Burger King.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing how much you two like to be out and about I am sure all this staying home is hard. Hopefully, things will make a turn for the good soon and we all can get back to some form of normalcy. Though the more Tom and I talk the more we feel things are never going back to the same as it was. Take care and stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I think everyone will have to start having a different type of normal and it won't be happening anytime soon.

      Delete
  3. Those potatoes on your supper plate look delicious. I used to do those a lot.
    Hopefully you have sun today like we do and more heat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had the same problem. They always say it SHOULD have worked, or they never saw the charge. I'm with you ... the more I sit, the more I want to sit. It's a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay positive, the new normal is coming your way soon. Hope the c/c companies aren't running out of $ LOL...

    ReplyDelete