It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, November 4, 2022

Times Are A Changing.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

My yearly visit to my Internist went well though he added more Blood Test and Ultra Sounds of things to take up my time. I have said this many times that once you reach a certain age doctors cannot believe you are healthy so hunt for some kind of fault. At least those kinds of days gives Kathy and I more time to spend together.

Thursday night’s job when I walked in the door was the same Twenty-Five Foot Feedscrew that I had mounted the night before. What I was surprised was to see was the lack of progress that had been made. There had been Plastic embedded in the Flights that had been ground out then replaced with Stainless Steel as a buffer before the Hard Surfacing could be applied. Mile also wanted to do a quick OD Grind before we applied the finishing touches.

When you don’t get home from work until 1:00 in the morning when it comes time to wake up in the morning you are really not in too big a rush especially when not sleeping as soundly as I should.

Breakfast was a lite snack so when it came time for lunch we opted for the Leftover Stir-Fry to make Veggie Wraps. I dressed mine up slightly by adding Nacho Cheese. That caused my eyes to open a bit wider.

We headed out around 1:00 but were stopped by Mary at the Office. This coming Monday Locksmiths will be replacing all the Apartment Locks so we were given our New Keys early.

Next we headed to the Motor City Community Credit Union to do some banking that had not been done in weeks. Of course the place was packed and there were only Two Tellers on a Friday.

We then stopped at Better Locksmiths to get additional Keys made ahead of Monday’s conversion.

I mentioned earlier how doctors like to add tests to see why you are still on this planet. I stopped at Clear Imaging to schedule the Ultra Sound. It took some finagling but I finally had the time and place towards the end of the month.

Since I had Two Doctors wanting Blood Tests done I headed to Dyna-Care blood labs. Even with all the paperwork filled in and only Twelve People ahead of me it was still an Hour wait. Walking to the other end of the lot Kathy walked around the West End Walmart for some exercising.

The afternoon was nearly gone and it had been years since we went to Applebee’s so we headed there to have Fish and Chips for supper. Way too many fries.

After a quick stop at Guardian Storage to collect our Mail we were soon back at our Apartment. I went to mark our Calendars with my new appointments made this afternoon but there was a problem. The Date and the Day do not match so after not connecting this afternoon I’ll try to get it straightened around in the morning.

I spoke with my friend Ivan this evening. There are only Three Production People still left from when I worked for Paul and more machines continue to break down.

Looks like our temperatures are starting to cool down and we hope to accomplish a few more things this weekend.

I’m going to try going to the Gym in the morning to relieve some of these aches and pains. Doesn’t everyone do that on a day off?

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your Halloween decorations aren't the scariest part of your property.

No comments:

Post a Comment