It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Getting Back To Normal.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though we both woke up throughout the night we slept fairly soundly. The fact that I have been developing Aches and Pains due to my not going to the Gym also had me setting Alarm. Working all that overtime and only working out every Two Weeks were the biggest contributors to my discomfort.

It looked like a promising day.

After dusting the White Stuff from the Car, I arrived at Planet Fitness shortly after 7:00. The people that were always there when I came before all kept stopping by to say they were happy to see me back. Probably because I was the oldest of the regulars. I immediately noticed the loss in my strength level and only managed to complete Two Complete Sets on the Free Weights.

Stopping at the Pioneer gas station on the way home I filled the Car so that if Kathy has any errands to run that will be one less thing for her to worry about.

Back at the Apartment we enjoyed Coffee at the Computers. After reading about Tom and Deb’s Jeep being broken into near Albuquerque it reminded me of our Truck back in May.

Checking my E-Mail, I was surprised to be notified by Amazon that only One out of Four Solar Panels had been shipped. Normally they are shipped in pairs but that is okay. Even though I can fabricate and mount the Brackets to the Panels they will not be mounted on the roof of the Trailer until Spring.

We kept lunch simple by having Cheese with Crackers along with Chicken Noodle Soup. We also had Strawberry/Rhubarb Pie for dessert.

The Clouds got thicker as the day passed.

With the gusty cold winds, we changed our Plan about going to the Trailer. It would have been only to cover the Tires and to start putting things in the basement. We chose to get more Blog reading done instead. With the change of my sleeping schedule for the Afternoon Shift my body had not yet gotten back to normal. That caused a problem with my Eyes closing a number of times this afternoon before I could get up and pace the room.

Our high temperature for the day.

Supper was Macaroni and Cheese along with the last of the Strawberry/Rhubarb Pie for dessert.

We watched a couple of Hallmark Christmas Movies this evening for entertainment.

Besides being back on Day Shift tomorrow we have errands to run. We’ll tell you about them then.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Motel 6 turns off the lights when they see you coming.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are going back to a good work schedule tomorrow. That should help a lot ....with everything.

    ReplyDelete