It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Another Blogger Exercising and Presidential Nomination


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

I enjoyed just laying in bed for a short while this morning before actually getting up. Once I finally started getting things ready for breakfast it was only minutes later when Kathy joined me.
Our morning sky.
With the heavy Clouds filling the sky we spent the morning reading the Local News as well as the Blogs we follow. The Weather Network showed a slightly cooler day then the last few if 99 F (37 C) is considered cooler then the days feeling above the Century Mark.
For lunch I once again modified a Caesars Salad by adding Chopped Celery, Onions, Peppers, Grape Tomatoes and Shredded Cheese while Kathy made the dessert plate with a Cookie, Grapes, Oranges along with a Fruit Cup. It was all satisfying but not overfilling and it tasted wonderful.

We took our Tea over to the Computers to let lunch settle. It was at that time I noticed Kathy wearing a Hoodie because she was Cold. When the Air Conditioner that is a Foot from the floor is set for 75 F (24 C) and the Thermometer that is Six Feet from the floor across the room shows it is 61 F (16 C) that’s not good. Rather the opening the Balcony Door to let Hot Air in I simply shut it off. The AC was off but the Compressor was still running for Fifteen Minutes before shutting down as well.

It was funny because I had complained to Kathy that I have to workout but being cooped up seems to have taken my get up and go away from me. I also try to encourage others to exercise as a way of not only healing their bodies but to improve their Mental and Physical Health.

Then I started reading Travel with Kevin and Ruth. There was Kevin saying the same thing that I have said many times about the importance of Exercise. He has a few more Stats for you to read but you will better understand it. That was all I needed to get me out of my chair to start exercising. I slowed my routine down a bit and managed to get my Three Sets in today.

Kathy was busy trying on more Clothes from the Closet and found more to go to the Donation Center.
My Pancake.
We watched the 6 o’clock Local News before having supper. Kathy then made me a Butter Milk Pancake before making hers loaded with Chocolate Chips. We cleaned up the Dishes immediately after.
Kathy's Chocolate Chip Pancake.
We turned CNN on at 8:00 to watch the second night of the Republican Presidential Nomination at the Mellon Auditorium in Washington. After listening to a number of comments the Nomination started a Half Hour later. Unlike last night there were no other Democrats this evening to endorse the President for re-election.

We finally just turned the AC back on because the Temperature is supposed to start rising through the night. Tomorrow will be a busy day so we might miss a few minutes of the Nomination but not all of it. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

I have my ups and my downs like anyone.

All I can do is be me.

Jason Momoa, Actor.

2 comments:

  1. Your modified salad looks delicious. Wow, you sure added a lot of grape tomatoes! I am more stingy with mine so I won't have to go to the store as often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your salad does look yummy! I remember as a kid, my sister would load her pancake with tons of chocolate chips. Like my cream of wheat, or pancakes I would add 6...no idea why but that was my number LOL. Thanks for the memories

    ReplyDelete