It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, August 21, 2020

Sleep Problems, Political Notations, Getting Things Fixed and Relaxing Evening.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

It seems that even though Kathy is tired and goes to bed before I do she can’t seem to fall into a deep sleep until I am actually laying in bed next to her. Then in the morning most times she wakes within minutes after I get up. I Love her too and I wake when she gets up as well but when I lay down to sleep I sleep.
We were back to having Cereal for breakfast this morning before we took our morning beverages to the Computers. There were a few things in our Local News that surprised the both of us before we started reading Blogs.

I mentioned in yesterday’s post that maybe because we are outsiders watching the US Political Arena we see things differently. Like back in February I received criticism for pointing out what I heard and saw during the Impeachment Hearings. I try to look at things honestly without Bias and it seems that not everyone does that. I’ll be watching the Republican Nomination next week before I make any decisions but when I just watched a number of life long Republicans as well as former and present office holders saying they will be supporting Joe this election I’m starting to understand. Anyone wanting more proof should just get the truth on Google.
We had Chunky Chicken Vegetable Rice Soup for lunch topped off with Kathy’s dessert plate of Oranges, Yogurt Cups as well as a Nanaimo Bar.

Also mentioned in yesterday’s Blog some of those unresolved issues would have to be dealt with today. As luck would have it by talking to the right person I managed to get my issues resolved then handed the phone to Kathy so she could verify that she was authorizing me to reset her account for her. After taking Hours to get nowhere yesterday today everything was good in Twenty Minutes. We just have monitor things more often.

I also tried to print out a PDF Document today but no matter what I did it didn’t happen. Looks like I have more research to do.

Once we were able to access our accounts I noticed activity that surprised me. Immediately I called Planet Fitness wanting to know if they were open for business and what the Restrictions would be? When I explained the charge to our account it was noted that I had a month’s credit so now I’m paid through September. Another thing I mentioned was I had not received an E-mail of the opening. Checking that it was found that someone had doubled a number of letters in the address.

We watched the 6 o’clock Local News to find them reporting on the Democratic Nomination along with our own news.
We had Sweet and Sour Pork along with Vegetable Fried Rice. These was the Chinese Food that we had gotten from the Freezer Section at the grocery store. We topped that off by sharing a bottle of Carbonated Juice.

After Dishes we watched an episode of “Criminal Minds” as well as “Blue Bloods”. A good evening to relax. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Always do your best. What you plant now you will harvest later.

Og Mandino, Writer.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rick I know you are watching our process and you are a fair man and will let the other side have their say before you decide. It seems that no matter who we get as president we will survive. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once politics get into the mix, discussions and disagreements will most likely follow. And as soon as computers and electronic devices are being used, we are faced with issues sooner or later. Makes life interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed both sides seem to be doing the same thing ... attacking each other. I don't remember that happening in the old days. I only remember them talking about the issues and what they would do to help. It's certainly not like that any more and honestly, who knows who is telling the truth?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching the US politics is a good way to pass time these days plus you are leaning a good deal about the process. Nothing wrong with exercising your grey cells.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I check CNN atleast once a day to see what stupidity is going on at that moment...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to the Republican National Convention and though I have little tolerance for lies I will try not to turn it off.

    I think people see what is going on...but they refuse to accept the truth that is right in front of them.

    ReplyDelete