It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, May 20, 2019

Slept Well, Another Cool Day, Communicating and “Ghost In The Shell”.



Our Location today is at Wildwood Golf and RV Park, McGregor, Ontario.


Click on the pictures to Enlarge

After surviving on very little sleep from Saturday night I didn’t take any chances of a repeat. Before going to Bed I took an Extra Strength Tylenol. When I woke this morning I felt totally refreshed.

Looking outside the sky was totally filled with Clouds and the temperature was close to the Forty Degree Mark. We didn’t bother with the heater thinking that the temperature would improve throughout the day. After getting dressed and checking The Weather Network our forecasted high for the day was only 57 F (14 C) but it would never get that far because of the 35 MPH Wind Gusts.

After spending part of the morning on the Computers reading because of the weather I went upstairs to organize my Clothing Shelves. When we had packed all the Christmas Gifts away for Safe Keeping we had to rearrange our Clothes. After removing the Gifts I couldn’t find some of my shirts because they had fallen behind. Once everything was refolded it will be easy to find what I’ll be looking for.
We realized it was past lunchtime and we were both cold. There was only one way for us to warm up and that was with a bowl of Split Pea Soup with Ham that Kathy decided to add Cheese on Crackers as a side along with the last of the Bing Cherries for a dessert. We were satisfied, warmed up and feeling comfortable.

Back at the Computer I started writing up a Document to Atwood Mobile Products. Due to the short time we’ve had our Trailer our local RV Dealership figured that our Propane/Carbon Dioxide Detector should still be working and we should write the company. The plan was to E-mail Atwood and attach some pictures of the unit that I had taken. Strangely where most Sites have an E-mail Address this one only had a Toll-Free Number to Customer Service.

Just in case someone might call our Home Phone I called Atwood using my Cell Phone. I was on hold for nearly Ten Minutes when our Dear Friend Vera did call our Home Phone Number and was talking to Kathy.

I moved to the Bedroom so that when a representative would come on the line I would be able to hear them. Was I ever surprise when the representative answered by saying Dometic RV Industries. I explained that I was calling about our Detector and must have gotten a wrong number. She said they were All One Company and I called the right place. After getting some information over the phone she sent an E-mail to me so that I can reply a copy of the Proof of Purchase for our Fifth Wheel. Once that is verified they will ship a new Detector to us under warranty. Hopefully that won’t take too long.

Kathy had just finished talking to Vera when I went back downstairs. I had barely sat down when Mary from Healthy Heals called. Asking how her Mother was she said that other then having a big Goose-Egg on her forehead she was back in her home miserable as ever. The Hospital had done a CAT Scan to be certain there was no Bleeding on the Brain. She also rescheduled Kathy’s treatment for this coming Thursday.
It was after 6:30: when Kathy made us each a couple of small Belgium Waffles with Strawberries on top. No dessert necessary. While sitting at the table we watched as the Sun made a Thirty Second appearance for the day.

We watched the movie “Ghost in the Shell” starring Scarlett Johansson. This is a Futuristic Movie that was fast paced and did not disappoint.

Unfortunately I didn’t feel like taking outside pictures of the Clouds today. After another night in the lower Forties and tomorrow’s temperature will be in the low Sixties. Definitely not the norm for this area at this time of year. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your five-year-old can rebuild a carburetor.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to hear your call with the comp for the part you need went so well. Sometimes you can spend lots of time on the phone spinning your wheels.
    Your weather sounds like ours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could switch temperatures with you guys. It was hot and humid with a high of 93 degrees and a heat index of 96.

    Glad you were able to take care of your Propane/Carbon Monoxide detector issues and that a replacement is on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty good service on the detector. I had to buy a new one and have it installed. Your dinner is right up my alley ... dessert-like!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice they will send you a new one! Our weather is wacko this year too. 80's last week, 50's this week..waking up to clouds and wind..oh well whatcha gonna do?!

    ReplyDelete