It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Doing It For Me.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Last night if you noticed I barely published the Blog before Midnight. That was because I got interested in watching a Documentary that would finish just before Midnight itself. Even though I had not Planned, I hoped to get to the Gym this morning. With my getting to bed late, I simply reset my Alarm by One Hour later.

It seemed to work as I felt fine when it went off. After a Lite Snack I was out the door. I made a brief stop at the Truck to grab the Container that was purchased on Friday. Using the Car has its benefits, such as better Fuel Mileage and easier to maneuver.

I was surprised at walking into Planet Fitness at 7:00 to find only Two People exercising. Since I had to just returned last week after an absence, even today I only accomplished Two Full Sets of my routine. By the time I was leaving there were well over Thirty People exercising. I hope to continue making this at least a Weekly Habit.

I swung by the Smaller Storage Unit at Guardian Storage, and quickly compared, then exchanged the Storage Containers before me. I chose the smaller of the Two to bring to work as a way of protecting my Personal Tools from those that don’t respect other’s properties.

Back at the Apartment Kathy was already on her Computer when I walked in. With Coffee for us both I joined her. I simply picked up where I left off yesterday catching up on my Blog reading.

For lunch we appreciated having Split Pea Soup with Ham, along with Cheese on Crackers as a side and Strawberries for dessert.

Later in the afternoon my Eyes decided they needed a rest. After that I set about chopping up Vegetables that I would Stir-Fry and serve as Veggie Wraps. Dessert was more Strawberries and a slice of Chocolate Cake.

As I was busy writing this Post, I found out the Documentary that I watched last night had a Part Two that played past 11:00 tonight. I think I might be dragging at work tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've ever been arrested for shirtless loitering.

2 comments:

  1. Some shredded beef, chunked seasoned chicken breast, lean pork, and even shrimp would add a great deal of variety to your stir fry. Served over a bed of egg noodles or rice would also add a bit of excitement.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, so the documentary has got you in its clutches. Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete