It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Still Waiting, Working Out and Wrong Number.


Our Location today is at Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to Enlarge

I don’t know what happen last night but after I went to bed the next time I opened my eyes it was nearly 6:00 this morning. I really wanted to get an early workout in so I sat on the edge of the Bed and blinked. Still sitting I then looked at a clock that showed it was after 8:00. I hate when I blink like that but it seems to happen to me a lot lately.
I managed to get things ready for breakfast and had just started my Computer when Kathy joined me. She barely remembered going to bed before waking this morning.

Minutes after 9:00 I contacted our Family Doctor’s Office and asked about the FAX for my X-ray to Clear Imaging. Apparently they sent the FAX before they left for the day yesterday but when they arrived this morning the Machine indicated that it had failed to go through so they had just resent it and the printout said it was successful.

Not wanting to waste my time I tried calling Clear Imaging only to get a looped message that never allowed me to speak with anyone. I had no choice but to wait for a call.

I again tried reaching my aunt Anna without success so I just figured she was out Social Distance Socializing with other residents. I’ll try after supper.
We got caught up on our Blog reading along with a lot of other things before having Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch along with a Yogurt Cup, Cookies and an Orange for dessert.

Kathy found a few things to change around in the Bedroom so I spent that time Exercising and felt great for the workout. With the breeze coming through the open Balcony Door and Bedroom Window I was quite comfortable but Kathy was sweating. It would not be until later that we would find out how warm it actually was.
I went back to working on the Computer noticing that it was past 5:00 which was the Time that Clear Imaging closed for the day. Yesterday they told me they would call once they had received the Prescribed X-ray FAX from my Doctor. I have a plan that will happen in the morning tomorrow.
Kathy surprised me with a Pulled Pork Sandwich right at my Computer. This Pandemic has really changed our eating habits. Trying to cut back on our intake we each only had the single sandwich but there’s more for another day.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported another Case in our area. Our daughter Karen called to see how we are doing. We both had the chance to talk to her.

I again tried reaching my aunt with no success. Getting a little worried I called Jackie my cousin to see if she was all right. Turns out the phone number I was calling was the one she had before. After getting the proper number I’ll call tomorrow. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Success is a journey not a destination.

The doing is often more important than the outcome.

Arthur Ashe, Professional Tennis Player.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that the reason for you to not
    be able to get in touch with your Auntie Jackie is because she has a new telephone and not that she was sick.

    Liked today's Words of Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was scary, not getting in contact with Jackie. Glad everything is ok. I'm trying to cut down on food intake too. With no exercise, I've gained back almost all that weight. It's just too easy to find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you hear from Clear Imaging today and get your appointment! Exercising is always good, wish I could get motivated to do more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 102?! That's about 41C -hot. I'll have to check in on Dad today, I was supposed to call him yesterday but got busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our country had few COVID cases until this past week. Now we have had our first fatality. The cases have risen for the entire state. I so hoped we were on the downturn. Appears not.

    Keep safe up there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good that you are sleeping well, exercising and eating well. the rest will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete