It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Cleaning, Organizing and Shooter.


Our Location today is at the Alamogordo/White Sands K.O.A. NM.

Click on the pictures to Enlarge.

Once again I was sitting at my Computer getting caught up on what was happening in the News back in the Windsor area as well as the weather here in Alamogordo by 6:30 MST. It seems like the cooler temperatures are trying to catch up to us.

After finishing our breakfast Kathy was on her Computer when she noticed something strange about our Blog but just kept reading until she got to the Comments. That was when she realized that we had a problem. Thanks to our readers they noticed that different paragraphs had different sized Font. I have actually seen the same thing on other Blogs recently but just kept reading. When I checked where the New Posts are filed all the Font was the same size. So I tried resizing all the Font then updating the Blog. When I checked our Blog it still had multiple sized Fonts. I sent Feedback to Blogger noting that it is not just on our Blog and hopefully they can correct the issue for everyone.
The only other suggestion that I can make at this time for those who are having troubles reading any Post is to enlarge it. In the upper right-hand corner of the Blog there are Three Dots one above the other. Click on that and a Menu will drop down allowing you change the size of the Font. We can only hope Blogger fixes the problem soon.

After having my second cup of Coffee I started sorting our Laundry. The other day I only washed our bedding so today I needed to get our clothes done. Kathy had plans to finish making her Gift and Expenditure entries on our Spreadsheets.

It felt strange having the Washing going by 11:00. I visited with a few neighbours until it was time to get things in the dryer. With that completed I arrived just on time to help Kathy make our lunch.
Kathy made us each a Ham and Cheese Sandwich while I warmed up some Steak and Potato Soup. After having the Apple Sauce Cup for dessert we felt quite satisfied.

While I was busy folding our Clothes there were other local residents that were telling me that they bring their 3500 Rams to Vision Ford because their Mechanics are more dependable. That made me more confident about our Truck being in good hands but it doesn’t help our situation.

Back Home while Kathy continued to work on the Spreadsheets I went to reorganize the Bedroom Cupboard. By doing so will allow us to transport the Christmas Gifts that we acquire here in the southwest back to Windsor without being damaged. Once that was finished I was able to put my clean clothes away.
Since we learned we are able to use the Full-Sized Barbecue that is on our site, we decided to have a Mozzarella and Spinach Pizza for supper. Using our Pizza Stone with Two Burners going our Pizza was ready to enjoy in less then Fifteen Minutes. Kathy also used up the Mixed Berries as a dessert.

For a change of pace we watched the movie “Shooter” starring Mark Walberg. It’s about an ex-Military Sniper who is set up for something he didn’t do. It keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Tomorrow we’ll be busy getting things straightened around and finding out about our truck. Thank you for following along and feel free to leave a comment.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.

Henry David Thoreau, American Writer and Philosopher

7 comments:

  1. Pizza looks delicious! Those chores have to get done, but nice to know there's no hurry. HOping for good news on the truck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Mark Walberg. Might have to see that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the most part the font look fine on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making me hungry! The text is in different fonts when I look at it too. Also many words are bold, some capitalized, some black or blue or red in color. It's a kind of a funny mess. It does make me pay attention when I read your blog though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had this problem with font since I started my blog many years ago. It will not stay on large. So I have to constantly check it or it goes back to normal which is way to small. Good luck with them fixing the problem.
    Hope you get good news on your truck tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I see above that I posted this at 11 pm but it is only 9 pm I don't even get your blog until the following day, don't know if its my set up or yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have trouble with the font nor reading your blog. However I do not have those three dots in the upper right hand corner.

    ReplyDelete