It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, October 4, 2024

That Wasn’t Good, But The Surgeon Was Happy.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Neither of us appreciated having to get up early, but we had an appointment at the Hospital with the Surgeon. We only had time to take our Medication with Juice and snack on Yogurt Cups and Cookies for breakfast.

We only arrived Thirty Minutes ahead, but there were things that would shave that away. Having to register at Outpatient Administration took Ten Minutes. Luckily, we were able to simply walk down the Four Steps to the Ground Floor. Once at the Fracture Clinic I was required to go get an X-Ray. Fifteen Minutes later, I was back at the Fracture Clinic. By the time I informed them I was back, I was right on time for my 8:50 Appointment.

I was only contacted Tuesday, to inform me of this appointment. The problem was I already had an appointment for Physiotherapy at 11:00, so I hoped this would go quickly. We watched as people were called in One by One, but not me. Finally at 10:40, I called Advanced Rehabilitation Center to say I would be late. I didn’t want to pay the penalty for not making my appointment. I no sooner hung up, when I was called in. Kathy was able to come in with me. Five Minutes later the Surgeon was there talking to me. He was happy with my ability to slowly walk and what the X-ray looked like. He said he’d see me in his Office in December. Kathy was surprised to see the Hip Implant on the X-ray as well.

We walked into Advanced Rehabilitation Center at 11:35. I was quickly brought in to start my therapy. Speeding the process up we were walking out at 12:15.

With errands to run, we stopped at The Backroad Cafe to have our very late breakfast. We’ve stopped here many times but knew it was not inexpensive. We were not hungry when we walked out.

At Guardian Storage, there was more Mail to bring home.

At Dollarama we again topped off on things we go through quickly.

At the Zehr’s grocery store, we were surprised to see a lot of Produce at much lower prices.

Finally back at the Apartment, it took nearly an hour to get everything put away. That only left a couple hours to get caught up on my Blog Reading.

While watching the 6 o’clock Local News we finally shared a Medium Store-Bought Thin-Crust Hawaiian Pizza for a late supper. It was more than enough to satisfy our appetites.

We found a Murder Mystery to watch this evening.

Enjoy your weekend.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Are you going to cater to the whims and prejudices of people who have no intelligent knowledge of what they condemn?”

Susan B, Anthony, Social Reformer and Women's Rights Activist

No comments:

Post a Comment