It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2024

That Didn’t Work Very Well.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

That didn’t work very well. Before going to bed last night, I took what I call my Nighttime Mickey to get a better night’s sleep. I slept for an Hour than Tossed and Turned until 2:50 before getting up. I was wide awake so after looking out at the Car in the parking lot, I thought that I’d simply sit in my recliner, not doing anything, until I felt tired. I never did feel tired but the next time I looked at the Clock it was 5:40 in the morning. I went back to bed and woke totally rested at 7:50.

I barely had the Balcony Blind open, when Kathy was sitting at the table asking me what time I got up. She didn’t realize I had gotten up through the night, or that I had to slowly reclaim my share of the Bedding that she was snuggled up to, when I returned.

Breakfast was a Pastry and Juice before moving our Teas to the Computers. Recently I had to update the Virus Scan on my Computer. It seems that every time something gets updated, it only serves to make it slower than it was before. This morning, it took nearly Fifteen Minutes to simply open The Weather Network. When I finally read it to Kathy, she suddenly felt chilled, but we would make it to 59 F (15 C) later this afternoon.

We enjoyed Veggie Wraps for lunch. I then texted our daughter-in-law Melissa to verify when she’ll be performing at the 594 Legion tomorrow.

When it came time for supper, we enjoyed Sauteed Zucchini and Homemade Fries, with Grilled Rainbow Trout. For dessert we enjoyed Raspberries. Kathy said I’m getting better.

The confirmed that we will have a wet day tomorrow. It kind of figures, because I have appointments in the morning. We’ll see how well our day turns out.

We added Sleepy-Time Tea to our evening relaxation tonight. Remember that Sue?

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Words of Inspiration

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.”

Arthur Ashe, Professional Tennis Player

No comments:

Post a Comment