It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Time To Relax.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It was another wonderful night’s sleep for both of us to the point that it was past 8:30 when we got up. I’ve mentioned before that presently the only way I can sleep, is with the use of Melatonin and sometimes adding ZzzQuil. When I sleep so does Kathy, but the problem I suspect is it takes a few days to build in my system, then it’s as if I’m overdosing on it. I’ll simply cut back on the ZzzQuil.

Our breakfast Muffin helped us to make it until lunch when we had Italian Wedding Soup and Strawberries for dessert.

We kept working on our Computers most of the afternoon, only pausing long enough to soak our feet in an Epson Salts Foot Bath.

I was Planning on cooking a meal for supper when Kathy said she’d rather just have Pizza. Thinking back in my early adult years, that tended to be a guy thing, not so much for women. Times have changed. I added Mushrooms and Mozzarella Cheese to a Store-Bough Thin-Crust Medium Hawaiian Pizza. It was more than enough to see us trough the night.

We watched a couple of Hallmark Movies this evening.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Words of Inspiration

"I don’t want to find myself sighing and frightened, or full of argument."

Mary Oliver, American Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment