It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Filling My Time.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After a long tiring day yesterday, I was surprised that I was having trouble sleeping. It was past 4:00 when I sat on the edge of the bed for a few moments. The next time I looked at the clock it was 8:33. Kathy was up before I got to the kitchen.

We spent most of the morning on the Computers and getting things ready for my afternoon. Any walking I did today was without the Cane. It was nearby just in case.

It was close to 1:30 by the time I started working on Six Weeks of Pill Doucettes for Kathy. Within an Hour her’s were finished and things had to be moved around. When getting ready to do mine I found Vitamins that had not been taken in August, because I was still in the Hospital on those days.

There was a Twenty Minute Break where I caught up on reading more Blogs, before going back to my task. Forty Minutes later I was cleaning off the table.

The last thing to do, was to record the numbers of Medications and Vitamins on our Spreadsheet. There are Three Vitamins alone that will need to be replaced, before I do this again.

We watched a couple of movies for entertainment. Hopefully we’ll sleep better tonight so we’ll be out and about tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.

No comments:

Post a Comment